If you’re feeling stuck in your career or just ready for a different job, you know how frustrating the whole resume and interview process can be. That was me. Overworked. Underpaid. Traveling constantly with nothing to show for it. I was stuck but couldn’t figure a way out of my current career path.
I’m a mechanical engineer turned bank analyst turned IT Architect for a top tech company in just the past few years. I navigated my career transitions and negotiated my way to doubling my salary.
As more people heard my successful rebranding story, I kept getting asked to meet for coffee to “pick my brain.” Friends started landing six-figure jobs based off the tips I shared with them. Now I share my process through coaching others. I’ll save you time, money, and effort as I teach you the path to rebrand and get hired faster.
* I read about 100 books a year. Yes, that’s about two books a week. I’m a huge local library supporter and read a mix of actual physical books in addition to the kindle and ebooks. Find me on Goodreads here.
* I love love love flossing. Yes, I really do floss daily.
* I’m a Costco anything and everything person. I get my groceries, piano, car tires, sunglasses, and more from Costco just to name a few things. “Think Costco First!” (Costco’s motto).
* I’m frugal. Like super frugal. My whole thing is about value and price per ounce. My family gets tired of it. It’s the engineer in me that thinks there’s always a better and cheaper way of doing things. That’s also what drives me to help others save time and money during the job search.
* I love jigsaw puzzles. I try to have a 1500 or 2000 piece puzzle in progress at all times.